The boiler is one of the most costly investments you are likely to make in your home. For such an expensive purchase, it obviously makes sense to invest in a reliable and efficient boiler system that will stand the length of time without costing you excessive amounts in terms of operation costs.
There are many great boilers available out there in the market place, with many households across the UK relying on boilers from manufacturers such as Worcester, Vaillant and Baxi to provide their heating and hot water. The new range from Ideal is proving equally as popular.
The Ideal Logic Plus+ Combi Boiler range was introduced around August time and is a popular option for for those looking for an affordable boiler that performs strongly.
With 3 different heating outputs available (24, 30 & 35kW) there is likely to be at least 1 boiler in the Ideal Logic + boiler range that is suitable for your home. Just check with your installer to see what boiler best suits your particular requirements.
The biggest selling point of the Ideal Logic Plus range is the extensive warranty cover period that comes with any new boiler purchased before 31 December 2012 – an incredible 7 years! So, if anything goes wrong with your boiler within the next 7 years, you are covered by an Ideal boiler warranty.
The 24kW boiler is a great option for smaller properties, including 1 bedroom flats and apartments whereas the 30kW boiler is a great mid-range option for flats and houses alike. If you have a high requirement for hot water and need a powerful combi boiler to satisfy this demand, then the 35kW could be just the combi boiler for you. The flowrates for each boiler are listed below:
- 24kW: 9.9 (per minute at 35 degree temperature rise)
- 30kW: 12.4 (per minute at 35 degree temperature rise)
- 35kW: 14.5 (per minute at 35 degree temperature rise)
All 3 combi boilers have been rated as A-rated boilers, which means they satisfy the requirements to be classified at the highest bracket of Combi boiler and perform at an efficiency level above 90%.
It is a well known fact that you can save a small fortune if you move from a non-condensing boiler to a new A-rated condensing boiler. The improved technology on new boilers can help you save as much as 30% from your heating bill.
- SEDBUK band ‘A’ fuel efficiency rating to lower emissions and reduce heating bills
- Compact and stylish ‘cupboard fit’ design with concealed connections
- User-friendly control panel to enable easy operation (including DHW temperature control)
- Wide range of outputs to suit all homes, including 24kW, 30kW and 35kW
- Choice of optional timers and room thermostats
- Frost protection to guard against freezing outdoor temperatures
- Enhanced product styling
- Enhanced remote capability for maximum flexibility.
About the author: Tom Key is a copywriter who has written for company websites including Heating Logic and Swale Heating.