Fernox Total Filter Tf1 Magnetic Filter 22Mm
The Fernox Total Filter TF1 (UK patent pending 0806091.5) is a revolutionary in-line filter, which combines hydrocyclonic action with specially designed magnet assemblies, to remove both magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants from system water and contain safely within the filter.
The Fernox TF1 can be connected directly onto 22mm pipe work using the valve fittings provided.
The unit can be installed horizontally or vertically and has been conveniently designed to be installed flush to a wall in existing pipe work. The TF1 can be installed in any orientation including flow right to left and flow up.
Key features of the TF1 Filter
- Hydrocyclonic and magnetic in-line filter
- Unique action, removes all contaminants magnetic and non-magnetic
- Fits vertical and horizontal pipe work
- Dosing point for Fernox ‘F’ range products
- Cleaned in seconds without removal or disassembly
- Will not block or restrict flow
- All valves and fittings included.
Fernox TF1 Product Specification:
- Maximum temperature 125oC
- Maximum working pressure 3 bar
- Maximum flow rate 50 L/min
- Magnetic characteristics - 9000 Gauss Neodymium magnet assembly
- Glass fibre reinforced Nylon plastic.
Promotional Fernox Video:
Fernox TF1 Instructions
Fernox TF1 Filter Instructions
|Lead Time||1-2 Working Days|
You may also need
£107.35 inc. VAT £89.46 Ex. VAT
£21.94 inc. VAT £18.28 Ex. VAT
£32.96 inc. VAT £27.47 Ex. VAT
£16.04 inc. VAT £13.37 Ex. VAT
£178.70 inc. VAT £148.92 Ex. VAT
£84.00 inc. VAT £70.00 Ex. VAT