Worcester 34CDi Combi Boiler:
The Worcester 34CDi Combi Boiler is 1 of the UK's top gas combination boilers, allowing you to control both hot water and central heating temperatures with ease.
The higher outputs of 34CDi combi boiler make it a perfect where there is a greater demand for hot water. It can therefore easily deal with the demands of a larger 2-3 bedroom property with more than one bathroom ( ensuite).
- Central heating output: 30kW
- Domestic hot water flow rate: 14.3 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains pressure is available).
Worcester are recognised across the UK and beyond for their unique Gas Combi Boilers which condense in both heating and hot water modes. This means you can benefit from greater efficiency levels, something that can help to reduce how much you pay for your gas over the course of the year.
- 90.1% efficient
- Registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
- Best boiler efficiency rating (SEDBUK band A) - 90.1% efficient
- Fully condensing in both central heating and domestic hot water modes
- Keep hot facility - hot water when you need it
- Wall mounting frame allows pipework to be hidden from view
- Low NOx and CO2 emissions - environmentally friendly
- 5 year guarantee (if you register boiler with Worcester before 30 June 2013), 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger and 5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger (subject to terms and conditions)
- Hot water and central heating temperatures can be controlled
- Multi-directional fluing means boiler can be sited in a wider variety of places
- Mechanical, digital and new generation intelligent controls all compatible
- Heat load and flow generated precisely to meet the heating system’s requirements using a modulating pump
Worcester has also introduced a new magnetic catch for easier opening and closing. This intuitive design ensures greater security, which is particularly important if you alter hot water and central heating requirements more frequently.
This Combi Boiler will need a flue, as one is not supplied as standard. You can add any additional flues, extensions and controllers to your basket separately (check out the right hand side of this page for popular choices) or browse our range of ‘Boiler packs’ to purchase a Combi boiler, flue and timer at a discounted price.
A 5 year manufacturer warranty is available on this Worcester Boiler if purchased and installed before 31st December 2013.
Terms & Conditions apply.
As a top of the range condensing boiler, the 34CDi Classic Combi Boiler from Worcester is able to utilise up to 90.1% of the heat it generates, reducing wasting and maximising performance. It is this high level of performance that helps the 34CDi Combi achieve its SEDBUK A-rating - the highest possible.
For customers looking at ways to reduce their energy consumption, Worcester-Bosch have now reduced the standby electrical output by more than 60%, down to just 3.5W. This enables a more energy efficient source of heating and hot water, whilst reducing energy bills.
Manual, Guidance & Brochures:
Worcester 34cdi Greenstar CDi User Manual
Worcester Bosch have revolutionised their ever popular Greenstar CDi range with improved internal components, easy operation and faster installation. Making the 34Cdi one of the most advanced and cost effective combi boilers on the market to date.
Worcester 34CDi Installation Guide
Installation guide and general operating principles for new Worcester Combi Boilers. The new Classic Combi boiler Installation, Commissioning and Servicing Guide.